The Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana is an innovative and unique scheme that was started by the government of Goa for the youth. The scheme was launched on the 5th of December by the Former Chief Minister of Goa, Lakshmikant Parsekar.
Under the scheme, the government will provide a free one time SIM card with 3G internet and talk time facilities to the youth of Goa. The Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana is most useful to the rural youth who have not been introduced to the digital India mission yet due to the non-availability of internet access. This would also help the youth to connect across the state and countries and increase their knowledge base in terms of education, career opportunities and skill development.
Table of Contents
Highlights of the scheme
- Launched under the name of Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana
- Launched in partnership with Vodafone
- The scheme will be active for 3 years
Benefits of Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana
- Government will provide free one time SIM card with 3G internet and talk time facilities to the youth of the state
- Benefits of 3GB mobile data (on 3G mobile only) and free 100 minutes for calling monthly and continue up to 3 year
- There is lifetime validity with each Sim card
- Rural youth in Goa get more benefits in the scheme
- The free net access would help increase knowledge in terms of career related opportunities, skill development and education.
Entitlement for the Yojana
- Applicant must be resident of Goa
- The applicant should be between 16 to 30 years of age
Documents required for Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar card or voter id
- Passport size photos
How to apply for Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana?
- The application frames for Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana will be accessible free of cost at the Vodafone Stores/Vodafone Mini Stores over the state
- The frame is given on creating personality card
- Candidate should fill the frame alongside connecting all basics reports and submit it to the closest retailer
- Applications will be digitised and approved by the Government
- All young whose application is affirmed by the Government will get the message on the Alternate versatile number given on the frame to come and gather their SIM at the choose Retailer Outlet
Keeping track of your application status
- Applicant visit official portal
- Then, click on track status and fill Acknowledgement Number or Aadhaar Number
References & Details
For more details about Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana
These days many young children have become used to having an online facility, offering them free internet along with free calling minutes by the state government will benefit the youth of the state. This would also allow the government to gain the trust of the youth of the state in the coming time during the elections period.