Dr NTR Vaidya Seva (Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Vaidya Seva Health Insurance) is the scheme started by the government of Andhra Pradesh to provide quality health care service to the poor and giving hospital facility service at free of cost. The main objective of this scheme is to provide health service for both urban and rural poor people of the State of Andhra Pradesh Government.
Table of Contents
Benefiting points of the Dr NTR Vaidya Scheme
The scheme provides financial protection to poor families and provide hospitalisation facility
The benefit of Rs. 2.50 lakh:
The scheme provides the services to the beneficiaries up to Rs. 2.50 lakh per family per annum
Treatment is free of cost:
NTR Vaidya Seva scheme enables the poor families to gain quality medical treatment for serious disease in a cashless manner
Required eligibility and conditions for Dr NTR Vaidya Seva Scheme:
- Candidate must be resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Any person who is below poverty line irrespective of place he/she lives is eligible for the scheme.
- Person who is suffering from identified diseases are eligible for taking treatment under the scheme
Document required for the Scheme
The following document is essential to get the benefits of this scheme:
- BPL card to show poverty status
- ID proof e.g. Aadhaar card
- Ration card for the proof of family members
- Family’s income proof
- Health card
Whom to contact? and where to contact? to avail the benefits of the Dr NTR Vaidya Seva Scheme
- You can contact to all the Primary Health Centers
- district hospitals and network hospitals
- You can contact the office at the following address:
- D.No. 8-2-293/82a/act,
Road No: 46, Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad – 500033.
Contact: 040 – 23547107.
FAX NO: 040-23555657.
E-mail: [email protected]
For more information visit here
If you want more information related to the scheme you can visit link
In the process of achieving equity and providing accountable and evidence-based good quality health-care services in the state to assist the poor families from catastrophic health expenditure, the scheme was set up to provide Health-for-all.