The Badika Vastha is a new scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh to encourage the girl child to avail complete benefits of schooling. Under the Scheme, the state government would provide the girl child with free bicycles who are within the state of Andhra Pradesh and are studying.
Table of Contents
Objectives of the scheme
- The primary aim of this plan is to give free bikes to the young lady’s understudy to diminish school dropout proportion in the state. The dropout rate among the young lady under study was high as the guardians are not willing to send their little girl to schools outside their town without an appropriate method of transport.
- This plan helps young ladies understudy who thinks that it’s hard to go to class because of limited versatility. Besides improving school attendance, cycles also encourage students to participate in extra and co-curricular activities.
- The essential point of this state-financed plot is to upgrade enlistment and guarantee maintenance of understudies in schools by giving a method of transport which would make understudies independent and furthermore urge them to finish optional training.
- The state legislature of Andhra Pradesh intends to actualize this plan in every one of the 13 regions and more than 1.80 lakh young lady understudies will be profited under this Free Bicycle Scheme
Advantages of the Scheme
- Benefits of free bicycle for girls student in Andhra Pradesh
- Government provides free bicycles to every girl child studying in class 9th in the state
- Applicant should be resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Girl student should be studying in 9th class in government schools
- Aadhaar card
- School certificates
- Applicant have to visit headmaster/principal of government school in Andhra Pradesh
The launch of the scheme would provide complete and faster vision to the state of Andhra Pradesh to bring the girl child into power and educate her as it is a necessity. The government of the state would also achieve a great benefit