Launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N Chandrababu Naidu on with the first phase of the Fiber Grid project to provide a broadband connectivity at a cheaper rate. The government of Andhra Pradesh marked a MoU with Cisco Company as a feature of the initiation of India’s first statewide broadband venture ‘AP Fiber-Net’ here.
Table of Contents
Highlights of the scheme
- Advanced change is the most transformative intends to light a maintainable development and enhance society.
- Make internet connection cheaper so that it may be availed by all the people in the state
Objectives of the scheme
- The administration plans to give web association with all families in the state as a feature of Digital India crusade
- Under the venture, web associations would be given at a shoddy rate in the locale of Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam and Vizianagaram by April.
- Whatever remains of the state before the finish of July this year
Here’s how you would benefit from the scheme
The project would contain 15 Mbps broadband connection will be provided at INR. 149 every month to the families and 100 Mbps associations for workplaces at INR. 999 per month.
- Electrical poles will be used to lay overhead fiber net cables instead of underground cables to save the cost of the government and the beneficiaries.
How far has the scheme been implemented?
The official administrator of Cisco John T Chambers said Cisco will set up an Internet of Everything (IoE) Innovation Centers in Visakhapatnam to encourage local advancement and will empower accomplices and new companies to fabricate arrangements around IoE and take part in fast prototyping.
The official executive of Cisco John T Chambers said Cisco will set up an Internet of Everything (IoE) Innovation Centers in Visakhapatnam to cultivate territorial development and will empower accomplices and new companies to fabricate arrangements around IoE and take part in quick prototyping.